Finding the appropriate practitioner to refer to is a top priority for GPs and an integral part of good patient care.
This step-by-step guide will show you how to access an up-to-date list of relevant Specialists and Allied Health practitioners, and write referrals from within the HealthShare directory.
Alternatively, you can also book a free 15 minute HealthShare training call.
1. Visit www.healthshare.com.au and login or sign up
2. Select 'Find a Health Practitioner'
3. Search for a practitioner by specialty or name. Once you start typing, a drop down menu will appear
4. Browse the list of relevant Specialists and allied health practitioners and choose the option best suited to your patient
5. Select a referral location
6. Referral information has now automatically been copied to your clipboard
7. Navigate to the 'Letter Writer' in your own clinical software, choose your preferred letter template and CTRL+V to paste the referral information into your letter
Voila! Your referral letter is now ready to send!
HealthShare's Referrals Directory is available in Best Practice, MedicalDirector and via www.healthshare.com.au.
Need help getting setup? Book a free 15 minute HealthShare training call.